The state Government of Osun has announced the commencement of Sale of application form for the recruitment of 2,500 teachers in the State.
This was in a release signed by the Permanent Secretary, State of Osun Ministry of Education, Mr. S.F Olamide on Wednesday, 4th March, 2020.
Read the full announcement below:
The Governor of the State of Osun, His Excellency, Mr Adegboyega Oyetola has approved-in-Council the immediate recruitment of teachers into Public Basic and Post-Basic Schools in the state.
Consequence upon this, the State’s Ministry of Education hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill existing vacancies in the disciplines outlined below:
1) English Language
3) Science, Humanities and Social Sciences
– WASSCE/NECO-SSSCE/NABTEB/Teachers Certificate Grade all (not more than (2) sitting)
– Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
– Degree in Education with relevant teaching subjects or Basic Degree with PGD, HND + PGD
– Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate will be an added advantage
– Any additional relevant qualifications
In addition to the above, candidate must also possess the following:
A recent passport photograph, functional mobile phone line, functional email address, local government certificate of origin, birth certificate, attestation from two referees and means of identification.
Candidates are to register online through http://osun.csm.ng after a log in pin has being purchased from the Ministry of Education, State Secretariat, Osogbo.
Registration of Candidates closes four weeks from the date of this advertisement/publication.