Bandits in the early hours of Tuesday invaded the permanent site of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna.
Here are five things we know so far about the surprising attack:
- The bandits sneaked in after breaching the perimeter fence and went straight to the officer’s living quarters, shooting sporadically.
- They kidnapped one officer identified as Major Datong.
- They reportedly killed two officers Lt Cdr Wulah and Flt Lt CM Okoronwo.
- 2nd Lt Onah sustained gunshot injury and is receiving treatment.
- Gallant troops of the Armed Forces of Nigeria (AFN), in joint operations, are in hot pursuit of the armed bandits that attacked the officers’ quarters.